- Dene Hha Communications specializes in interpreting services for meetings, conferences and seminars which include Dene, Cree and English speakers.
- Dene Hha can also accomodate large groups comprised of multiple languages including Dene, Cree and English as well as other languages.
- Both Simultaneous and Consecutive interpreting available
- Certified Dene medical interpreter
- Dene court and legal interpreter
- Simultaneous interpretation in Dene, Cree (both Woods and Plains Cree dialects) and other First Nations languages
- Equipment and training available at competitive prices
Translation and Proof-reading Services
- Written translation of English documents to Dene, Cree (both Woods and Plains Cree dialects) and other First Nations languages
- Translation of Dene and Cree and other First Nation language documents to English
- Proof-reading of translations in Dene, Cree etc.
Transcription of Dene, Cree and other First Nation languages from oral recordings to written transcripts
- Recording, digitization and editing of Dene, Cree and other First Nation languages from conferences, meetings and seminars to CD rom.
- Voice-over and narration for videos in Dene, Cree and English
- Commercial and public service announcements in Dene, Cree and English
- Professional digital shooting and editing
- Broadcast quality materials on digital video
- DVD dubbing for (VHS), Mini DV and Hi8 products
- Commercial and public service announcements
- Writing and editing into any Aboriginal language
Audio Sound Systems Rental
- Sound systems for large conferences and meetings
- Recording and on-site duplication
- Post-production transcription
- Cassette audio tape dubbing to CD
First Nation Consultation and Workshop Facilitation
- Service provider to organizations interested in "First Nation Consultations"
- Excellent conference facilitator and motivational speaker
- Excellent Master of Ceremonies speaker
- Excellent meeting Chairperson
- First Nations Business Development
First Nations relationship advisor and facilitator
Dene Language Instructor
- University level Dene instructor
Dene Conversational skills instructor
- First Nations Duty to Consult
- Saskatchewan Dene Culture and Traditional Living Skills
- Saskatchwan Dene Governance and Treaty Rights
- Northern Saskatchewan Culture and History